Who we are
Our website address is: https://timetechsol.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We are currently accepting Guest posts. Here are some guidelines For guest posting
- Keep your articles professional and respectful to the reader. If published, your article will be read by extremely busy marketing professionals who want to find out something new and useful for their job rather than spend their valuable time for another piece of text with opinionated, watery and basic statements.
- We do NOT accept:
- Previously published content, so please submit your own original work.
- Posts covering topics which already covered on the blog.
- Posts that do not provide any useful and meaningful insights.
- Promotional posts for your company or organization.
- Offensive or inaccurate posts.
- Article that have less then 1500 words
- Posts that are not related to our categories
You article should be well-researched and have in-depth and actionable insights into the following topics that usually do very well in our blog:
- SEO SERVICES
- Pay for performance SEO
- Content marketing
- Social Media marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Website Analytics
- Web Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- The minimal size of the article is 1500 words. Posts that are 3,000+ words have a better chance of getting published.
- Your article should have an introduction, or brief description of the article contents.
- Your article should have a conclusion or takeaways.
- The article you are going to submit should be:
- well-written, thus without abusing passive voice, obvious grammar mistakes and typos;
- well-readable, meaning it should have sub-headlines, bullet-pointed lists and be broken down into paragraphs that are no longer than 6 lines.
- Use links to prove you statements or any data you use in the articles. Please refer only to reliable sources.
- Articles should have at least 5 images or other visual aid like diagrams or charts.
- Please observe all copyrights regarding the images: obtain permissions for use and cite the source.
- Highlight two to three key ideas of your article as quotes (list them separately after the article).
- Include a short bio (60 words maximum) and your picture. Your bio can include two links to your website (do-follow).
Your contact information